08 July 2010

Sewing Project: Toy Bag

I don't know why I keep starting crazy projects when I have so many that aren't completed...but this is a bag I made tonight to keep Ellen's toys in (and safe from Charly-dog.) I dont know if you can tell, but it is hanging on the end of our pack'n'play and is made with Winnie the Pooh fabric. I ended up doing it a little different than I wanted to, but this was the easiest way and the only way it was going to get done in the amount of time I wanted to spend on it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! Where do I place my order?

Jessica said...

I like this idea! I've been doing some sewing projects lately too. I'm really enjoying it.

Emily P said...

Thanks! If I did another one, I think I would do it differently. I tried to make it simple, but ended up making it harder than it needed to be. (It really wasn't bad though...just dont look too closely.)

Jaya said...

Way cute. You never cease to surprise me with all you are able to do!