11 July 2009

Coulam Fam Visit

My friend, Melissa (Kirkham) Coulam, and her family have moved to Katy, just outside Houston. It is about two and a half hours from where we live. I went to visit there for a couple of days and then Mel and her family came to San Antonio to vacation with us for a few days. It was fun to have our first house guests and it forced me to finally clean out the spare bedroom. I didn't take many pictures during their visit, but Mel's daughter, Emily, played photographer for me. It was fun to see things from her perspective. We had a good time being tourists with them and it was fun to see Charly-dog playing with the kids.






Self portrait of our photographer...Little Em

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like seeing some pics of your house! Mel's daughter looks just like her! :)