13 June 2009

"Baby Mama" Goes Camping

I was asked to be the Level Leader for the Level 4 girls at our Stake Girls' Camp this year. I loved it. It was so much fun. It is a tradition in this stake to give leaders and youth camp leaders a camp name. The girls named me "Baby Mama." It was like Norm on Cheers every time I walked into a room. It was a lot of fun to work with YW again. I had a really amazing group of girls. They kept me laughing the entire week.

We had cabins and cots, so it wasn't difficult to do pregnant. I actually felt better there than I had in months. I love Girls Camp and was really excited to be part of it. Baby also loved it. She moved around and kicked more that week than she ever had before.




1 comment:

Ginny said...

k, this made me totally miss girls camp. so fun!